Adopting reliable equipment for dry eye patients can be the key to growing your practice, both in patient volume and revenue. When patients come into your practice complaining about itchy, burning, and otherwise irritated eyes, dependable technology can help you understand the root causes of the disease and develop an approach using the latest and most effective methods.
Phoenix Corneal Topographer
with Meibography Workstation
The Phoenix is a reliable corneal topographer equipped with an on-board Meibography workstation.
- The Phoenix combines complete corneal topography and a range of dry eye assessments, including meibomian gland imaging and tear film break-up time (TBUT) analysis.
- It’s a 2-in-1 device with a small enough footprint to save space and enhance the efficiency of your practice.
- The Phoenix enables you to diagnose and classify dry eye and meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD) easier.
Equinox Low Level Light Therapy
Adopting the Equinox — in tandem with the Phoenix or as a standalone device — expands the options you can offer for a range of different ocular surface diseases.
- LLLT is a painless, non-invasive technology targeting conditions that affect the skin around the eyes and eyelids.
- The Equinox uses direct and indirect Photobiomodulation in a quick and easy, 15-minute application
- This technology utilizes specially designed LED lights to deliver focused light that can help address a range of conditions
FINDING THE RIGHT THERAPY CAN BE CHALLENGING
Marco’s suite can give you the tools to get it right every time! Call to learn more!