Marco VisuALL VRP (Virtual Reality Platform)
A virtual reality platform designed to make eye care more productive and personalized.
The VisuALL VRP System is a virtual reality platform designed to make eye care more productive and personalized. The VisuALL’s portability, small form factor, automation and ambient control increases office productivity and revenue by allowing multiple patient tests at the same time.
The VisuALL VRP is a platform and not a single test device.
The VisuALL VRP currently includes the following tests:
- Visual Field
- All Common Protocols e.g. 30-2, 24-2, 10-2, Esterman, etc. – ~3 minutes total testing time for threshold
- Proprietary SupraFast Screening Algorithm – ~30 seconds testing time for screening
- Custom Virtual American Algorithm for thresholding faster testing times in the long run
- Visual Acuity
- Color Vision
- Pediatrics Visual Field
The power of the platform is only growing as more and more capabilities are being added.
Designed to Increase the Bottom Line
Through increasing productivity and by leveraging innovative technology and proprietary software, the VisuALL performs multiple eye tests without the need for changes in environmental conditions or special patient prep.
- Automation – A single technician can test several patients simultaneously.
- Comfort & Ergonomic Design – Patients can be tested in virtually any position.
- Portability – The small, lightweight VisuALL can be easily transported from patient to patient and to remote sites.
- Ambient Control – The test can be performed in any office location, regardless of illumination.